Examinees may view their EXAM SCHEDULE on the Applicant Log-In once the requirements are submitted.
The Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila Admission Test (PLMAT) is a 4-hour examination consisting of sub-tests in English, Science, Mathematics, Filipino and Abstract Reasoning.
PLMAT passers who decide to enrol in PLM are expected to perform excellently and hurdle the rigors in their studies.
Anyone may apply for PLMAT exam who meets either of the following:
- A senior high school student expecting to graduate on or before May 2019;
- A senior high school graduate of 2018 and has not officially enrolled in any college course before SY 2019-2020.
Guidelines: Steps in applying for PLMAT
The following are guidelines and steps in applying for PLMAT. These are also posted in the PLM Webpage, PLM Facebook and Twitter account.
Prepare with the required data:
- your name (as indicated in your school records and birth certificate)
- present address (house #, street, barangay, municipality/town)
- full name of parents and their occupation
- Your 3 preferred courses. You may refer to the list of courses available at PLMAT2019 application website: (www.plm.edu.ph/plmat2019).
- Accomplish the application form online through PLMAT2019 application website: (www.plm.edu.ph/plmat2019).
- Check confirmation email. Follow instruction on how to generate Admission Application Form.
Go to PLM and submit the following requirements to the PLM Office of the University Registrar (OUR) for verification:
- printed Admission Application form (2 copies)
- original and photocopy of your high school ID
- certified true copy of high school card for the latest grading period
- 2 pieces 1.5inx1.5in ID picture (Colored with white background)
- OUR staff will give you examination permit.
On your examination date, present your examination permit to the examiner/proctor.
Remember: No Permit No Exam
PLMAT Online Application Period
Examination Dates: (Sundays, AM/PM)
- October 1, 2018 – December 13, 2018
- November 11, 2018
- November 25, 2018
- December 2, 2018
- December 16, 2018
- January 13, 2019
- January 27, 2019
- February 10, 2019
- February 24, 2019
- March 10, 2019
- March 24, 2019
- April 7, 2019
- April 14, 2019
- April 28, 2019
For more information, you may contact the Office of the University Registrar (OUR):
Trunkline: 643-2500 loc 67
Landline : 643-2567
Email address: email@example.com
- PLMAT Fee will not be collected from applicant.
- Application for exam is on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- List of qualified applicants will be released on March 2019.
- Date of examination that appears in the permit is final.
Admission Committee : 28Sept2018